HEX TEST TOURNAMENT #1
CoD Warzone (Verdansk) / Quads / Kill Race
per player registered
How the kill race tournament works ↓
- Your team and opponents will join random Call of Duty Warzone Quads games (in Verdansk map) and compete to score the most points over a time frame of 3 hours.
- You can play unlimited matches inside the time allowed.
- You will select your best 3 matches.
- At least 1 team member will stream the games to ensure they respect every rules. Mainland staff will verify that.
- After tournament ends you will have 60 minutes to report the scores of your 3 best matches.
- Winners will be announced the following day of the tournament at 5PM (EST).
- Cash payouts will be made the following Monday.
Please read the complete rules to understand points, streaming and other details before beginning the tournaments.
Placement Reward and kill value
|Warzone Victory||25 Points|
- Example 1: Placement #4 with 10 kills = 10 points for placement, 10 points for kills. A total of 20 points to the team.
- Example 2: Placement #7 with 5 kills = 0 points for placement, 5 points for kills. A total of 5 points to the team.
- Most total kills in a single game